Monday, October 20, 2008

Michigan Stuff Forth Coming.

To entertain you until then (hopefully Tomorrow!)

"Charlotte Solves A Problem"


Roxann and I were discussing meal preparation for the next 2 days while driving home from the mall today. Roxann was making dinner tonight and i am making dinner tomorrow. Charlotte wanted to play with mom when she got home so she was in the back seat grumbling. so we were driving down the road and from the back seat "it is tommorow. So dad is making dinner" She couldn't get what she wanted so she changed today to tommorow. All this in the back seat of our car. So if any of you suddenly missed apointments or were confused suddenly why it was the 21 st instead of the 20th like it was supposed to be. Blame it on our three year old.


And if you see any Spinning goats that is charlotte's fault to. She says she prays for them.

3 comments:

Jim said...

No wonder it seemed like I pushed everything off until tommorow today. It makes sense now. She must do that often...

The Andersons said...

What are you talking about the whole time she said it was tomorrow it really was in Australia. So you just tell Charlotte the Anderson's are always a day ahead and she can be to.

Abby said...

How intuitive! I think I want tomorrow to be today. Can you tell her to do that for me??