Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween!
We had a great Halloween. Last Sunday we carved pumpkins! Lots of fun! Charlotte drew the face on her pumpkin with a sharpie and phil cut it out. It turned out nice. All the pumpkins were cute. Jackson liked cleaning out the guts! Halloween night we drove down to my sisters and did trick or treating with the cousins. We 1st had pizza with gma, gpa, Landon, and all the hunts. Then we got everyone ready and did Sarah's neighborhood. Jackson was a monkey and Charlotte was a mermaid. The kids did great! They loved it. We were out for 2 hours! Jackson wouldn't even ride in the stroller he kept telling me " I walk". Eventually we were behind the group and he let me carry him a bit. Charlotte really got the trick or treating thing down this year. It was so cute. It is so fun to be on the parent end of the trick or treating too. Plus they can't eat all that candy by themselves can they!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
more!!!!!! just can't get enough of the cuteness!!!!!!grandma jones
and don't you dare take his trick or treat bag. he wouldnt let go of it all night
So cute!!! Are those cupcake tins and linings? What a great idea! This year I tried to teach Isaac "please." I think he is still a little young for it. I love the pics of Jackson in sepia.
I should post...
so cute charlotte you are the prettiest mermaid we ever have seen and jackson what a cute cheeky monkey you are. Tyler saw all the candy from your trick or treating and said "Holy Moly Buckets look at all those lollies".
Oh my gosh I was laughing out loud looking at these pics. Honestly could they be any cuter!!!!?!!!
Answer: NO.
Post a Comment