



I don't know about you but Saturday nights i am inclined to not want to cook much. After going to the grocery store and knowing i still had to go home and put it all away i wasn't looking forward to making dinner so i had an idea to do cold skewers. My idea was sort of like a lunchable with veggies on a stick. So we cubed up cheese got some olives, cucumbers, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, deli ham, pickles and whatever else we could fit on a stick and sat and made about a dozen of those for dinner to take down to the basement for a dinner and movie night. It was a lot of fun! We already have Sunday night designated as brinner night (breakfast for dinner), we had so much fun we may designate Saturday night appetizer night.
3 comments:
You are one amazing mom! What a great idea.
what a great idea. you are alway so creative with your food.
I love the idea!! My kids can decide what they want on it and I don't have to hear, "why do we have to eat that stuff?"
Post a Comment