Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Scrapbook Book Weekend!





What a great weekend! I left on Friday morning for Michigan for scrapbook book weekend and didn't come back till Monday. It was my 1st time away from the kids and we all did great! It was at my mother in laws house. All of her sisters and sisters in laws where there plus 3 of phils sisters. I did 26 PAGES! We had everything a scrapbooker could want for supplies. It was heaven. Did i mention that Phil and the kids survived. Thank You Phil your a great husband. I took a few pictures of some of my favorite pages to share with you.

5 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

your pages look AWESOME! I'm glad that you had such a great time and that everyone survived!

The Andersons said...

wow those pages look so great roxy , thats cool you got so many pages done.

Abby said...

Hey the "Toes" pages turned out really well!! I like it better that way. Isaac is still sick. I stayed home with him today. Poor little guy!!! LOVE YA!

Mary Alethia said...

Rox, your pages look really cool! i am so sad that i wasnt there : ( next time maybe?? and fyi i got a blog maryalethia.blogspot.com

happychow said...

Hey!!! Tell me when you do it again! I want to come next time!!! Seriously!

Looks like fun! Cute pages, Roxy!